Wordle

a href="http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/4293110/Untitled" title="Wordle: Untitled">Wordle: Untitled

Saturday, January 21, 2012

National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC






We went to the National Gallery of Art last Wednesday. It involved a LOT of walking. We took the MARC train, arrived at Union Station, had breakfast, then took the METRO. After that we had a long two block walk to the museum. We only did the American section. Then it was off to Chinatown for some lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant. Caught the 4:10 MARC train back. It was great. This is just a sampling of the glorious pictures we saw. Can't wait to get back!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wonderful!
My wife and I always wanted the time to be able to go to DC and see all the country has to offer in art and science. We made it to the Air and Space museum, but had the kids tagging along, so it was more their trip than ours.
I would like to try to go again, but I want someone by my side to experience the joy of new discoveries together. I treasure that time the most.
It's just not the same to go alone, but I just might take a long weekend sometime soon.